Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday! 3.12.10

We have some fun things planned this weekend and are undeterred by the blah weather. I'm posting a few of my favorite things from blogland over the past week to add to your fun plans for the weekend!


Oh, Hello Friend turned me on to the adorable We Love Crafts online magazine. The layout is fun and the projects and pictures are cute and serve as great inspiration. If you don't understand enough Spanish to navigate the magazine, well...you probably don't have children who watch Dora.

I love the vintage inspired kid's birthday party featured on Decor8 this week.

Can't wait to score this kind of haul when we get to Germany and back to real farmers' markets!

Nicole at Making It Lovely put together a fantastic round up of painting advice, tips and tricks that I would have loved to read about two months ago.


A big part of why I wanted to take up knitting is my obsession with fingerless gloves. These, featured on Sacred Lotus, are uh-may-zing. I wants. Also, I wants her hair.

I'm looking forward to maggie makes' tutorial for this adorable fabric flower adorned easter basket.

Sfgirlbybay launched a vintage shop on Etsy. La Petite Flea...how cute is that!?

Love the sweet vase yarn craft featured on Sweet Paul's Crafty Friday this week. I foresee the need to use up scrap yarn in my future and would love to use it this way!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy these inspirations and ideas! What do you have on the burner this weekend?

Technorati tags: weekly links, crafts, blogging

No comments: