Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sauerkraut Fried Sushi...?

I haven't really mentioned this here because it was just a big maybe for a very long time and then all of a sudden it was a definite and then it kind of felt like old news.

But, it's true...we're moving to Germany!! And we are all so. super. pumped. about it. With the minor exception of Cheeseball who isn't quite comprehending what Germany is or what it means to pick up and move. El NiƱo has been through this before and has always been fascinated with the idea of exploring the rest of the world. He may possibly be more excited than we are.

You guys, we're going from this...


to THIS...


Not a bad trade.  Actually, who am I kidding I'm more like OMGICAN'TBELIEVEITSOEXCITEDSOEXCITEDSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEXCIIIIIIIIIIIIITED!!!!

We leave before the end of the month and I can't wait to blog the transition!!  I'm going to try very hard to post daily on Mein First 30 Deutsch Days.  I have to give up my iPhone, though, with the move and I'm not entirely sure what kind of connectivity we'll have right off the bat. Still, I'm going to try.

Technorati tags: moving, Germany, relocation

9 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

Congratulations! And have fun cleaning.

Alicia said...

"Die Sushi" or "Sushi Schnitzel"?

I'm totally jealous! I'll miss texting with you. :(

Lea said...

Bratsushi ;)

I'm so excited for you.

Helga Marie Bee said...

so excited for you... make sure you keep knitting!!

Safiya said...

Very excited for you, wishing you all the best for the move!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, all! Now I'm really thinking about changing the name...great choices.

And I will definitely keep knitting!

Janine from Chickenland said...

Jen,

I was just looking at this older post of yours.... and do you realize we met right there at the Siegessaeule infront of the Castle (left Pic)?
I hope your stay is everything you hoped for when you posted this!

Jennifer said...

Yes! And I'm so glad I got to see you when you were home!

Germany is somehow even more than I had hoped for. We are so happy here and I can't believe you left! But, I guess people tell me that about Hawaii all the time... lol Life happens and sometimes not just where you want it to.

Eugene S said...

Very nice blog you havve here