Sunday, February 07, 2010

Weekly Etsy: Feel The Love

The Man and I don't actually do Valentine's Day as a couple. In terms of expressing love in a relationship, we tend to think of Valentine's Day as a manufactured holiday. Love should be expressed all the time in all kinds of ways. Buy me a prepackaged set of chocolates and cliche red roses and hand me a card because Hallmark told you to and I feel patronized not cherished.

But oddly enough, in terms of expressing love in general, I totally love Valentine's Day! I love seeing red and pink and love sprinkled all over.

This week's Etsy finds all sing Valentine's Day - lots of paper goods for spreading the love, vessels for flowers and beautiful reds and pinks.



Technorati tags: etsy, handmade, Valentine's Day

1 comment:

sushi stu said...

deep fried sushi! Genius! :)