Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taking It Waaaay Back

A while back, I fell in love with and purchased an old Bilora Bella 66 medium format film camera. The body itself is so pretty and I love the retro look captured by the camera. Using brand new film and completely modern developing techniques, the pictures look like they were taken 50 years ago! Love that.

I took these pictures back in August. I know, I know. I scanned them in September! Not sure why it took another 5 months to post them but here we are.

Burg Kalteneck in Holzgerlingen, Germany

Burg Kalteneck in Holzgerlingen, Deutschland

Barn doors in Holzgerlingen, Deutschland

Grape vine in Holzgerlingen, Deutschland


I picked up some color medium format film and shot some pictures on our recent Sunday afternoon excursion. I'm hoping to drop those off for developing today!

3 comments:

Hausfrau said...

Really nice! My fave is the last one--very moody.

Alicia said...

Those look so great. SO great. Makes me want to buy a camera now. And move to Germany to take pictures. LOL.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, guys!

*I* want you to move to Germany and take pictures, too! Lol