Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bicycles built for me.

Maybe it's the beautiful weather or all the pedaling going on around me in Europe, but I'm in love with bicycle imagery lately. Here's some of what has caught my eye.

Clean, modern bicycle desktop wallpaper. seen on How About Orange and created by Eleanor Grosch of pushmepullyou design.


I have this one on my desktop at the moment.

I adore this bike makeover seen on poppytalk. Look closely, that's not a paint job...that's fabric!


How sweet are these cards by satsumalynn? I fell in love with them on design*sponge.


I think these printed glasses from vital are so much more fun than plain glass yet still feature a simple and clean look.



Less imagery than accoutrement, I couldn't resist what I found at The Bicycle Muse after following a link from oh joy!.


Ah, now I want to get out and hop on my bike!

No comments: