Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekly Etsy/ Climbing The Walls

Ok, I didn't get this up yesterday. Actually, it's after midnight so I didn't get it up Monday either. However, I'm a West Coast girl and it is still Monday on the West Coast. And hell, there's probably a country somewhere where it's still Sunday. So, it's all good.

This leave from work has me all thrown off. I missed El NiƱo's swimming lesson last week because I forgot it was Saturday. I know, right? Best mom EVER.

The real irony is that this was written like two weeks ago and then pre-empted for the Crafting for Haiti post.

But, anyhow, here it is now. Without further ado.

I bought this to put on the wall to help with the house sale, but I adore it so completely that I'm going to have to save it for a wall we're going to live with for a while. And here are a few others I might also want to put on a wall we're going to live with for a while.




anise flower by SurfaceFlik

branches by walldecors

grass by SurfaceFlik

damask by urbanexpressions

flowers by SurfaceFlik

forest by designedDESIGNER

snowboarders by BubbaAndDoodle

birds by PopWall

poppies by byrdiegraphics

birds on a wire by SurfaceFlik

Technorati tags: etsy, wall decor, design

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the idea of using these decals in the house. So much easier than painting, and quite possibly with bigger impact. Nice picks!

Jennifer said...

Me too! And thanks! They even have them at Target now - for much cheaper but without the satisfaction of supporting little league artists.