Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Etsy: Crafting for Haiti

I just got my latest etsy buy in the mail.



I'm so head over heels in love with it that I was going to share a bunch of wall decals with you this week. But, the devestation in Haiti has sparked a truly lovely response from the craft community and I want to feature their work this week, instead.

Hearts for Haiti and Craft Hope are both selling donated crafts on etsy and passing the proceeds on to Doctors Without Borders.



Hearts for Haiti has 139 sales so far and the participation of one of my favorite bloggers and vintage vendors - Bleubird Vintage.





Craft Hope has 233 sales so far and the participation of one of my constant reads - sing forever


P.S. Just in the time since I gathered these finds, both stores have put up a TON more stuff.  So, go check them out!

Technorati tags: Haiti, etsy, generosity

No comments: