Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Do you know where your Mother's Day gift is?

I'm a sucker for gift baskets. Who wouldn't rather have a bunch of gifts? I found this classic straw hat filled with sweet summer treats at the always dependable Red Envelope.

I think I would eat just about anything served on these adorable stoneware dessert plates. But I love the hatbox so much, I might have to store the plates somewhere else. From auto - the hipster home store in NYC's meatpacking district - I love this gorgeous damask pillow by Etro.

Pomegranates have an exotic and rather sinful air about them - thank you Persephone - and these bath salts from Santa Maria Novella sound positively indulgent. This daffodil scented candle from Paddywax has a pretty, Victorian flair. When was the last time you had something that was daffodil scented?

No comments: