Friday, May 05, 2006

Let's hear it for the boys!

Today is Boy's Day in Japan or Tangu no Sekku. This post is in honor of my son and his little material heart's desires. First up, from Mimmo are these adorable dinnersaurs. The little man would eat these up. He loves the fantastically oh-so-70's book by George Mendoza "Are You My Friend?". It's the story of a little girl who is gobbled down whole by a series of nested animals as she asks them each "Are You My Friend?" Illustration by Frank Bozzo. With wild descriptions like "trumpeting rage, the elephant gobbled the little girl whole," I'm not surprised this book is totally out of print.

I love to spike his hair up. I've tried a million things and his fine hair just can't be coerced to stay in position for long. But, with a tag line like "The wind will change direction before your hair does.", I think Woody's is worth a try.

He would love this Shark Attack Plane tricycle. With a posh padded seat and all steel body, he'd be comfy and tough!

1 comment:

Shannon Nelson said...

I love those utensils! And my boys would love the plane too!

There's just not enough stuff for boys these days!